No products in the basket.
Compact offer a comprehensive graphics production service. For further information feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8540 1051.
- Light box translucent graphics
- Tear resistant posters
- Mounted canvas frames
- Posters (matt, gloss, satin)
- T-shirt print
- Tensioned fabric graphics (push fit fabric graphics in aluminium frames)
- Wall paper graphics (dry and wet applied)
Windows walls and floors
- Static cling window vinyls
- Self adhesive windows vinyls
- Printed digital wallpaper
- Self adhesive fabric (removable)
- Window mesh
- Window block out vinyl’s
- One way window vinyl
- Frosted window vinyl (removable and permanent)
- Metallic window films
- Heavy duty floor vinyl’s indoor and outdoor
- Coloured and textured vinyl’s
- Anti slip floor graphics
Exhibition, trade show, custom build, conference and shell scheme graphics
- Rollable shell scheme graphics
- Foamex panels shell scheme graphics
- Shell clad graphic panels (seamless stand cladding)
- Fabric shell scheme graphics
- Rollable and rigid exhibition graphic panels
- Modular system panels
- Aluminium composite
- Hoarding graphics (blue backed poster paper)
- Pvc banners
- Magnetic vehicle and wall graphics
- Vinyl cut lettering
- Vinyl stickers (contour cut)
- Acrylic graphic panels up to 80mm thick (clear, frosted and coloured)
- Glass graphic panels
- Building wrap mesh
- Soft signage (fabric banners. Silk, polyester, voile, cotton, canvas)
- Flagtex graphics
- Crowd barrier graphics
Portable graphic displays
- Pop up graphics
- Roller banner stand graphics
- Fabric banner graphics
- Metallic non tear media’s
Rigid and semi rigid graphic boards (single and double sided)
- 2mm display card
- 3mm, 5mm and 10mm Foam centered board
- 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 10mm Corex fluted board
- 5mm -19mm strada lightweight plastic board
- 1mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 10mm, 13mm, and 19mm foamex (12 colours )
- Mdf graphics
- Ply graphics
- Fluted card graphics
- PVC graphics
To aid you in the production of your graphic panels, please follow Compact’s artwork guidelines below.
Preferred Apple Mac Software :
- Quark Xpress
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- All artwork preferably supplied as a hi-res print ready PDF.
- Artwork is usually created at quarter size, however, scaling must be accurate due to the magnification of the documents.
- We use graphics that are tiled or segmented vertically and output as a number of prints, depending on width required.
- Create the overall design as one scaled document, indicate check marks for each panel to indicate the crop area, allowing a minimum 1cm bleed on outside edges at finished size.
- Always provide black and white or colour laser proofs of artwork files, marked up with any special instructions , please include a PDF.
- Files can be accepted on CD or DVD’s.
- Specify colours as either pantone or CMYK. Supply a hard copy reference of critical colours and we will endeavour to match it accurately.
- Note: The conversion to CMYK print process will change the tonal qualities of colours or images, as will gloss or matt laminate.
- Allow time for proofing to avoid problems.
- Save images in CMYK.
- List and supply ALL screen and printer fonts with your artwork, alternatively, supply text as Vector outlines. We have an extensive font library, but may not have the one you have specified.
- Include any TIFF’s, PICT’s or EPS files included in the artwork document.
- Mini plots from your composite files can be supplied for approval, make sure you allow enough time to make amendments prior to printing the finished job.
Note: Any amendments or corrections due to the files not being formatted correctly, will incur extra charges. If you are unsure, please phone before we proceed with your order.